Reach New Delhi and Proceed to the Volvo Bus station Pick up Point by 5.00 pm. Boarding Point: R.K. Ashram Metro Station or Majnu Ka Tila or ISBT, Delhi. Boarding Time: 5.00pm - 5.30 pm (Here you shall be assisted by our representative) Departure Time: 6.00 – 6.30 p.m. (Overnight journey to Manali, 575 km. 12 – 13 hrs.)
Arrival at Manali: 8.00 – 9.00 hrs. (Here you shall be assisted by the Hotel Representative and shall be escorted to the hotel. Check In to the Hotel and rest after the long journey. Day is free for leisure and you may enjoy the evening for shopping and can visit the Manali mall road.
Full day sight-seeing of Solang Valley in a Private Cab & Optional Sight-seeing of Rohtang pass to be paid extra as per the prevailing rate.
Full day seeing of Kullu-Kasol and Manikaran OR Kullu-Naggar Castle in a Private Cab.
Check out from the hotel at noon and proceed for Local sight-seeing of Manali to Hadimba Devi Temple, Club house, Van Vihar, the Tibetan monastery and the Vashisht Sulphur Spring. Drop to the Volvo Boarding Point at 4.00 pm. Departure to Delhi / Chandigarh at 5.00 pm.
Reach Delhi / Chandigarh in the morning and continue your ahead as per your schedule.
- Transportation by A/c or Non A/c bus / Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis depending up on
the group size for all sightseeing as per tour plan.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port or Railway station by Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Daily 1ltr mineral water bottle & snacks packets
- Candle Light Dinner for couple one night.
- Complimentary bed decoration.
- All toll taxes, driver Bhatta etc. included.
T & C Apply.
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Air / Rail Tickets.
- Extra sightseeing changes with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- Premium seat charges.
- Govt. applicable taxes. (GST Extra as applicable)