Check into the Hotel. Lunch at an Indian Restaurant.Hong Kong Night Tour: Visit Victoria peak in one way peak tram, Dragon Pearl Cruise with Symphony of light show. Back to the Hotel following the night tour. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hong Kong Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Ocean Park Tour using Ocean Park Ticket and Lunch coupon. Transfer back to the Hotel. Lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hong Kong Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out of the Hotel, meet at the hotel lobby and transfer to the Pier. Catch the ferry to Macau. Upon arrival in Macau meet near the arrival hall. Macau Day tour followed by lunch (Indian style) – Visit the Fisherman’s Wharf, Lotus square, Ruins of St. Paul’s, Senado Square, A-Ma Temple Macau Tower visit. Transfer back to the Hotel. Check into the Hotel. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the Macau Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out of the Hotel and take the hotel shuttle bus to Macau pier. Take the ferry to Shenzhen port. Upon arrival at the Shenzhen Shekou port start the Shenzhen Day Tour followed by lunch (Indian style) – Visit: Local mineral museum, Bamboo art shop centre, Window of the world with entrance ticket. Indian lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in at the Hotel. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the Shenzhen Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out of the Hotel, meet at the hotel lobby and transfer to the Shenzhen Shekou Port. Take ferry direct to the Hong Kong Airport. Board the flight to your Hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance.
- Tourist Visa for the counties to be visited and for the duration as per itinerary.
- Transportation by Pvt. vehical or A/c bus on SIC Basis.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port on Pvt. basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
T & C Apply.
- Air/Railway Fare will cost extra
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Any increase in Air / Rail / Cruise fare.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in all land arrangements. - Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Extra sightseeing with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
Premium seat charges.
- Any medicines if required
- GST & TCS Extra as Applicable