Goa is a state on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. It is India's smallest state by area. Panaji is the state's capital, while Vasco da Gama is its largest city. The historic city of Margao still exhibits the cultural influence of the Portuguese, who first landed in the early 16th century. Goa is well known for its white-sand beaches, nightlife, places of worship and World Heritage-listed architecture.
Chapora Fort is a popular tourist spot. Which offers a north view of Chapora river.
Fort Aguada is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort, along with a lighthouse on Sinquerim Beach,
Shri Shantadurga Temple is a private temple complex belonging to the Goud Saraswat Brahman Samaj.
Entry Charges extra
Aurangabad to Goa at 3:30pm.
Places to Visit: (Optional): Calangute Beach, Vagator Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Arambol Beach, Dona paula, Meera Mar Beach, Fort Aguda, Chapora Fort, Bom Jesus Basilica, Bogdeshwar Temple, Church Mae De Deus, Club Cabana and Free Time.
Places to Visit: (Optional): Colva Beach, Betal Batim Beach (Can see Dolphins), Agonda Beach, Butterfly Beach, Bogmalo Beach, Varca Beach, Chandor, Vasco, Lautolim, Se Cathedral, Sant Xavier Church, Shanti Durga Temple and Free Time..
Visit Places not Visited. Proceed to Aurangabad.
- Transportation by A/c or Non A/c bus / Pvt. Vehicle depending up on
the group size for all sightseeing as per tour plan.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port or Railway station by Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- All toll taxes, driver Bhatta etc. included.
T & C Apply.
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Air / Rail Tickets.
- Entry Tickets
- Extra sightseeing changes with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- Premium seat charges.
- Any medicines if required
-Any Medical emergency
- GST Extra as Applicable