Arrive at Leh. On arrival free time for relaxation.
Visit Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Indus Zanskar sangam, Shanti Stupa - peace seat of Japanese Buddhists, inaugurated by Dalai Lama and Hall of Fame War Museum (Subject to Operation).
Drive to Nubra Valley - it lies in the north of Leh and is accessible over the Khardung la (5,570 Mts.) one of the highest motorable roads in the world. The Dukhang has many statues, one of which holds the head and left arm of Turkish invader believed to be about 5000 years old. Arrive at Nubra Valley in the evening.
Today enjoy excursion to Turtuk Village – small, scenic & last village in Ladakh near LOC. Arrive in Nubra.
Today explore Pangong Tso. There are lot of rare birds and wild animal s in the vicinity. The lake at 14,500 fts is the largest in Asia and its water stretch for more than 100 kms from China, Tibet to India. Later Proceed to Leh. Arrive in Leh.
Visit Shey Palace – was used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, the Indus river. Visit Hemis Gompa, Rancho School(Subject to Operation). Enjoy Folk dance in the evening.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Transportation by A/c or Non A/c bus / Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis depending up on
the group size for all sightseeing as per tour plan.
- Pick up & Drop from Air port or Railway station by Pvt. Vehicle on SIC Basis.
- Hotel stay at 3 Star hotel or equivalent on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Caring Tour Manager Services from 1st to last day of the tour.
- Daily 1ltr mineral water bottle & snacks packets
- All toll taxes, driver Bhatta etc. included.
T & C Apply.
- Any room up-gradation
- Any extra meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in tour cost inclusions.
- Air / Rail Tickets.
- Extra sightseeing changes with transfer other than mentioned in tour itinerary.
- All personal expenses such as telephone, tips, laundry, Iron, room service
- Any Extra cost incurred due to change in route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, strikes, political disturbance or govt. ban etc.
- Any increase in Govt. taxes or fuel surcharge levied by Govt. or statutory bodies.
- Premium seat charges.
- Any medicines if required
- Govt. applicable taxes. (GST Extra as applicable)